Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The mystery behind my emotional outbreaks has been solved, its none other than.. yeah you know what. It wasn't senseless thinking this time though, I think I had/have every right and reason to be bothered :( ... nothing much can be done anyway.

& I know I've said it many times before, but sometimes I prefer to be in that emo/thinking mode, at least life wouldn't feel so meaningless with this shallow level of thinking. The fact that I'm not pondering life bothers me.

The fact that I'm bothered by issues like feeling lonely bothers me. The fact that I'm not enjoying these moments alone bothers me.
The fact that I feel jealous when I see people who are always together bothers me. The fact that I'm bothered by all these insecurities.. but sometimes you annoy me so. I've already taken a few hundred steps back, you need me to be a million miles away?


.. yeah time to stop whining too. Nothing nice to read today.
Nothing nice to read HERE, but I've got books with me.

This has become another one of those boring ranting blogs.
Sigh. (perfect example of it) At least it serves its purpose.

No comments: